THE PROPHCEY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water will guide you to your destiny. ((Oki and Hector))

Go down

Water will guide you to your destiny. ((Oki and Hector)) Empty Water will guide you to your destiny. ((Oki and Hector))

Post  Jane Crezuro Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 am

Jane was sitting in a chair in the living room of a large and expensive mansion. The room had largely been cleared out and the previous owners were on the floor in front of Jane's feet. The young girl looked down on them with a cold expression while they shivered. She waited patiently while she watched them shiver with a minor smile on her young face. "Thank you for your hospitality. You are most gracious hosts." She said, her voice polite but cold and dead. She looked them over for a moment. "I'm afraid we don't require your service anymore. You are excused." She said. The two people on the gave each other a scared look and the man spoke. "My lady, are we done? Are you leaving us?" He asked, trying his best to be polite. Jane looked down at the man, her face betraying nothing about her thoughts or emotions. "No, I don't think so. I like this house. You however, will be leaving." She said nicely and the two fountains on either side of the room emptied out, the water grabbing the owners of the house and dragging them out of the room.

Jane smiled in amusement as she heard them being dragged away. Her guardian would probably arrive soon and so Jane had been house hunting. People hardly ever suspected a girl as young as Jane of doing anything bad and so Jane had no trouble finding the right house and getting her people in to take over. Jane thought for a moment, she needed to help her guardian by trying to get a few people to join their cause. Jane send her thoughts into the water, travelling through it to find somebody with a neutral alignment. When she had found him she threw some water against his face. It took a lot of efford and concentration but she needed his attention. The water wrote a message on the wall. 'Come to the old Mansions, I look forward to meeting you.' She released her power, knowing the message would disappear soon. Now all Jane could do was wait until this person was in the right region, from there she could guide him to the place where she was...

Jane Crezuro

Back to top Go down